In addition to the lecture Robotics I and kindly supported by the KUKA Roboter GmbH, the imes provides a free course in programming industrial robots. During this four-day course (mixture of theory and practice), students are prepared for the practical use of industrial robots. Additionally, an industry recognized KUKA certificate can be achieved.
- Date: Excursion week (Pentecost) and in the first week of October, see date announcement.
- Day 1 und 2: Theory 09:00 - 17:00 Uhr
- Day 3 und 4: Practical training 09:00 - 17:00 Uhr
- Location: imes (Theory ), KUKA College Brunswick (Practical training)
- Bonus: In the fields of mechanical engineering, mechatronics and electrical engineering every practical day is acknowledged as an excursion day.
Attendance is limited to 24 students. The registration and the organization takes place at Stud.IP.
The next robo-camp will take place from the 11th to the 14th of June 2019. The registration is possible from 04.03.2019, 10:00 AM till 17.03.2019 at 18:00 PM via Stud.IP (event name "Robot Camp June 2019" in summer semester 2019), afterwards the places will be raffled.
Practical Exercise - Result Example
Besides theory lessons, participants can try out practical exercises using current industrial robots for deepening their theoretical knowledge. An example of a practical exercise and the result is shown in the following video.