Tutorial "Introduction to Matlab"
The tutorial is offered together by the IMR, IFW, IDS, and imes. Goal is the instruction to Matlab/Simulink. This is done in form of active exercises in the CIP pool of the faculty at 5 dates. Additionally, a further presence time for free practice is offered. The presence at all dates, the delivery of homework, as well as an exam is required for passing the tutorial
The tutorial is addressed to bachelor students at the end of there studies and master students in general. Due to the limited number of computers the tutorial is limited to 48 persons.
The tutorial is organised by the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. Therefore, it is limited to the following degree programs:
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. Mechatronics
- B.Sc. Production und Logistics
- B.Sc. Nanotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Diploma)
- Industrial Engineering (Diploma)
- M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. Mechatronics
- M.Sc. Production und Logistics
- M.Sc. Optical Technologies
- M.Sc. Industrial Engineering
- Measurement Data Processing
- Multibodysystems and Vibrations
- Fundamentals of Control Engineering
Measurement Data Processing
Multibodysystems and Vibrations
Fundamentals of Control Engineering
Please visit the german version of this site for detailed Information.
The registration takas place at stud.IP
The following courses are presupposed:
- Informationstechnisches Praktikum
A script is offered free of charge at the first date (finances by study fees). Announced participants can download the script also over Stud.IP.
Adittionally, the RRZN offers a manual with basics in Matlab/Simulink:
M. Sc. Simon Eicke
Tel: 0511 - 762-4534