Mainly, the lecture "Robotics I" includes the approaches for the modelling (kinematics and dynamics) of industrial robots as well as of redundant mechanisms. Additionally, basic as well as advanced methods for the control of robots are presented.
In the following, all the necessary information concerning "Robotics I" is given. We are looking forward to see you...
Topics (subject to alterations)
In the following the main topics of the lecture "Robotics I" are listed:
- Direct and inverse kinematics
- Coordinate and homogeneous transformations
- Kinematically redundant mechanisms
- Trajectory planning
- Newton-Euler and Lagrange methods
- Interaction control
- Lecturer: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Tobias Ortmaier
- Term: winter term
The lectures are given every monday 1:30 - 3:00 pm, room A310 (Welfengarten 1, main building (building 1101)).
The tutorials are given every monday 3:15 - 4:00 pm, room A310 (Welfengarten 1, main building (building 1101)).
This course is given in each semester by alternating lecturers. The content is identical in each semster. In the summer semester the lectures are given by Prof. Ortmaier (imes). In the winter semester they are given by Prof. Haddadin (IRT).
- Date: March 3rd 2017, 08:00 - 10:00 am
- Place: E 415, Welfengarten 1, 30167 Hanover (building 1101 (main building))
Lecture notes are offered at Stud.IP. Amongst others, these include the lecture notes as well as exercises.
Notice: Lecture notes as well as the lecture itself are given in German.